Getting started with the Animal Behavior Institute is easy. Begin by determining which certificate program fits your educational goals; we'd be delighted to discuss your career interests and help you find the ideal program. Once you have chosen your academic program, you are ready to apply for admission, as long as you are at least 18 years of age.
- Complete the New Student Application process.
- Pay the onetime non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Submit evidence that you have completed high school or possess a GED. Evidence of high school completion can include copies of any of the following:
- Transcript from a public, private, or state registered home high school
- Transcript showing graduation from a community college or university
- Notarized form attesting to official high school graduation or completion of equivalency, such as GED (Click here to access and print the form.)
- GED or equivalency
Once you have been accepted, you may login to our student site where you can register for classes, review internship information, or search our database of job opportunities. Your academic adviser will be here to offer you guidance on all aspects of your educational program, from course selection to scheduling to fulfillment of your field experience requirement.